𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗗𝗼𝗰𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹. You may need to step out of your comfort zone to deliver training on procedures or your Document Management system.
This is 𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵.
Fear not - 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝟱 𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽:
1. Find out specifics - Prior to your training session it may be good to complete a training needs analysis with your trainee. Find out exactly what they need to cover.
2. Be prepared - Book a training room, ensure the correct equipment is available, make sure everything is working correctly. Know the subject and own it!
3. Share the motivating factors - Make sure your trainee leaves your training knowing exactly why Document Control is important in your project (Quality. Uniformity. Entirety. Safety. Traceability) Learners will pay attention when they see how the training can help solve their problems!
4. Encourage Collaboration - Use live scenarios that encourage conversations. Trainees can learn from each other, and you may find out unique insights.
5. Ask for feedback - Record the sessions and ask for feedback. We can all find ways to improve!
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨!